Mental health is confusing for everyone, even experts. How do you know whether you are even having a mental health problem, let alone what to call it or who to ask for help? The truth is there are no answers – you have some important decisions to make.
MH Mediate can help you appreciate your choices and build skills for having effective conversations about mental health.
- Making Sense of Mental Health
- Validating Diverse Perspectives in Mental Health
- Saying the Right Things in Mental Health
- Navigating Family Conflicts
- Mental Health Choices eBooks
These resources will help you understand your choices in mental health, and are launching in the Spring
- Finding Providers Mental Health Summit
This program will provide you interviews with experts to help you find providers in mental health.
Special Resources for Peer Supporters and Peer Specialists
A peer specialist is someone who is open about their lived experience with mental health as part of a treatment team or program. Peer specialists have a number of conflicts with their clients, fellow peers, and sponsoring organizations. We offer resources for peer specialists including:
- Managing Conflicts as a Working Peer Training
- Explaining Unconventional Lived Experience Training
Contact email@example.com if you’re interested in any of our webinars, resources, or trainings