This webinar prepares helps participants understand family conflicts in mental health and provides them with tools for resolving family mental health conflicts.
Dan Berstein, founder of MH Mediate, has developed this content based on his expertise providing support groups to families dealing with mental health issues, mediating family conflicts related to mental health, training conflict resolution professionals to adapt their practices to mental health, and his personal lived experience with bipolar disorder.
- Appreciate Sources of family mental health conflicts
- Understand the Overlap across different sides of family conflicts
- Validate different points of view
- Add Options by elaborating without agreeing
- Reach Agreements about communication, living arrangements, and sensitivities
- Tips for Difficult Family Conversations
- Tips for Reflective Listening
Sample Content: Family Agreements (Mini-Webinar)
Register for Your Replay
The cost is discounted to
$25 to be affordable for families.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!